Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Classroom Training and Certification
Master Black Belt Six Sigma is a classroom training scheduled over the weekends. This training is designed for Graduates & Post Graduates who are working in various Professionals fields with a minimum experience of 10-15 years and in a Senior Management Team. Normally an individual who is getting trained as a Master Black Belt would be a HOD (Head of Department or similar profile) in any Organization.
The Master Black Belt Training is a very interesting and intense training. This training is designed keeping in mind two major skills. The first skill is definitely on the training concepts as per the training topics of a Master Black Belt Training and the second Skill is that of Project Management, Strategic Management.
Master Black Belt training is definitely the highest level of Certification that any professional would achieve in career. The candidate is trained on how to design strategies, identify areas of improvement, present, sell, create buy-in from Stakeholders, Senior Management, CXO Level Clients and drive and complete these projects successfully across organization, locations with business benefits.
The Curriculum of Master Black Belt Training Topics is definitely at high level and it is recommended that trainees who wish to take up this course, should have hands-on experience in driving project, should be very comfortable in Minitab, JMP or other statistical software’s. Needless to say that the candidate should be high comfortable across Lean Concepts and DMAIC/DMADV methodology.
- Participants will attend 68-72 Hours of Classroom Training
- Participants should also take up the Certification Examination which will be times for 5 Hours
- They would also need to present their completed projects in Black Belt for a Master Black Belt Certification.
- Master Black Belts will be skilled to design strategies at a functional and organizations level
- Master Black Belts will be trained to discuss at CXO Level Senior Management and Clients, on Lean Six Sigma Strategy, Create Buy-in, Identify, Drive projects across the Organization with business benefits.
- Master Black Belts get trained to manage a team of 10 – 15 Black Belts who in-turn manage Green Belts and Yellow Belts in the Organization.
- Master Black Belts get trained to drive projects across Organization, Locations, and Businesses.
- Six Sigma Master Black Belts have a better opportunity to take up more responsibility in their present job and drive them effectively to customer satisfaction.
Mr. Shylesh Sethia is a Certified Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma Methodology; Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001(QMS) and ISO 27001(ISMS); and PMP with 26 years of overall experience and 15 years in Quality Assurance, Process Excellence, Transformation and Innovation, Design Thinking, RPA.
- Soft Copy of the Training Content
- Soft Copy of DMAIC / DMADV Project Template
- Soft Copy of Project Charter Template
- 15+ Completed and Certified live Projects
- Data Files to work on Minitab
- Free Career Guidance after the Training
- Free placement services (India and abroad) after the Training
- Hard Copy of the Certificate will be couriered to your postal address on completed of the certification milestones.
- Hands - on Experiece in Minitab Software
- Fees includes Training, Assessment, Certification for Lifetime
- Globally recognized Certification
- Master Black Belt himself will coach and mentor your project
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee & Snacks (unlimited entire day)
- Free Interview techniques taught to you on need basis
- Free Resume building techniques taught after the Training
- BOOTCAMP (A unique Platform for live Project Mentorship)