Lean Management |Kanban |5S | Kaizen
Classroom Training and Certification
Lean Management Classroom Certification
Lean Management is a classroom training scheduled over the weekend. This training is designed for both Under Graduates and Graduates. The professionals who choose to take up this course can be fresher’s and also experienced.
Lean Philosophy is one of the simplest philosophies with immediate solutions that we can implement in our business processes. The Training is planned to have a loads of practical activities which will enable the participants to understand the concepts and implement the same in their day-to-day work responsibilities.
Participants would learn from the basic fundamentals of Lean to the advanced topics in Lean in this session which will make them job ready in the Industry.
- Training’s are organized in a 3 Star Hotel or 4 Star Hotels across locations
- Participants will attend 20 Hours of Classroom Training
- Participants will attend a Certification Examination timed for 3 Hours
- Participants will be able to implement Lean in their respective job profile on immediate basis.
- Lean Certified professionals have a edge of others in the Job Market
- They have a higher probability in joining the Central Quality Team of an Organization
- Can conduct training and implement Lean across any Industry
Mr. Shylesh Sethia is a Certified Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma Methodology; Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001(QMS) and ISO 27001(ISMS); and PMP with 26 years of overall experience and 15 years in Quality Assurance, Process Excellence, Transformation and Innovation, Design Thinking, RPA.
- Soft Copy of the Training Content
- Soft Copy Project Template
- Implementation Tool Kit
- Free Career Guidance after the Training
- Free Interview techniques taught to you on need basis
- Hard Copy of the Certificate will be couriered to your postal address on completed of the certification milestones.
- Fees includes Training, Assessment, Certification for Lifetime
- Globally recognized Certification
- Lean Expert himself will coach and mentor your project
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee & Snacks (unlimited entire day)
- Free Resume building techniques taught after the Training
- BOOTCAMP (A unique Platform for live Project Mentorship)