Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Classroom Certification
Black Belt Six Sigma is a classroom training scheduled over the weekends. This training is designed for Graduates & Post Graduates who are working in various Professionals fields and have at-least five years of experience and managing a team. It would be great if the candidate is working in Mid-Level Management when he / she chooses to take up this course.
The Black Belt Training is a very interesting and intense training. It is recommended that professionals who wish to take up Black Belt Training; should have undergone the Green Belt Training.
The trainees in this course are recommended to come with their business data and work on their business relevant data on a practical front while the training concepts are been taught to them. Black Belt Training gives an entire scope of utilizing advanced statistical tools for the professionals to dig inside their business process, identify opportunities of improvement and improve the process to meet customer satisfaction.
The Curriculum of Black Belt Training Topics is definitely advanced and it is recommended that trainees who wish to take up this course, should have hands-on experience on Minitab, JMP or other statistical software’s. It would also be necessary that the candidates are much comfortable on DMAIC / DMADV methodology.
- Training’s are organized in a 3 Star Hotel or 4 Star Hotels across locations
- Participants will attend 48-54 Hours of Classroom Training
- Participants will attend a Certification Examination timed for 5 Hours
- Your entire thought process will be changed once you undergo the Black Belt Training.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certified Professionals will definitely have an upper edge over the others in the Job Market.
- Black Belts are capable of identifying the pain areas in the process and improve the business processes to meet customer satisfaction.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are skilled and trained to mentor and coach Yellow Belt and Green Belt projects within their own team
- Six Sigma Black Belts have a better opportunity to take up more responsibility in their present job and drive them effectively to customer satisfaction.
Mr. Shylesh Sethia is a Certified Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma Methodology; Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001(QMS) and ISO 27001(ISMS); and PMP with 26 years of overall experience and 15 years in Quality Assurance, Process Excellence, Transformation and Innovation, Design Thinking, RPA.
- Soft Copy of the Training Content
- Soft Copy of DMAIC / DMADV Project Template
- Soft Copy of Project Charter Template
- 35+ Completed and Certified live Projects
- Data Files to work on Minitab
- Free Career Guidance after the Training
- Free placement services (India and abroad) after the Training
- Hard Copy of the Certificate will be couriered to your postal address on completed of the certification milestones.
- Hands - on Experiece in Minitab Software
- Fees includes Training, Assessment, Certification for Lifetime
- Globally recognized Certification
- Master Black Belt himself will coach and mentor your project
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee & Snacks (unlimited entire day)
- Free Interview techniques taught to you on need basis
- Free Resume building techniques taught after the Training
- BOOTCAMP (A unique Platform for live Project Mentorship)