ISO Certification Training
ISO Classroom Training and Certification
ISO is a classroom Training scheduled during the weekdays. ISO is one of the highest respected Certification’s that an individual and an Organization can obtain.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) has about 21000 Standards. All these standards are specific to various industries. It purely depends what business, industry you are working / driving in which will relate to the standard that is applicable in your Industry.
The Training across any standard is planned for 5 Days of Training (Monday to Friday). Participants in this training would be trained to understand the relevant standard in detail and also be trained on:
- Correlate the Standard to the Business Requirements
- Understand the Standard by every clause and ensure the business is compliant as per the Standard
- Prepare a checklist on the Auditing requirements to ensure the business is audit-ready
- Conduct Internal audits to have a regular check on the process.
- Face the External Audit during the Certification and Surveillance Audit
- Groom, Mentor and Coach internal members and prepare appropriate documentation as per ISO Standard Compliance.
- Training’s are organized in a 3 Star Hotels or 4 Star Hotels across locations
- Participants will attend 40 Hours of Classroom Training
- Participants to participate in a 3 Hours Certification Examination
- Lead Auditor Certification in ISO is highly respectable across any Industry and location.
- Opportunity of becoming a MR (Management Representative) of an Organization.
- Conduct effective internal audits across processes and ensure process health is maintained
- Face External Audits during Certification and Surveillance Audits.
- Initiate CAPA (Corrective Action and Preventive Action) as per the audit finds identified and close the gaps as per ISO Standard compliance.
- Conduct Internal Auditors Training and spread ISO Awareness across Organizational Levels.
Mr. Shylesh Sethia is a Certified Master Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma Methodology; Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001(QMS) and ISO 27001(ISMS); and PMP with 26 years of overall experience and 15 years in Quality Assurance, Process Excellence, Transformation and Innovation, Design Thinking, RPA.
- Hard Copy of the Training Content
- Implementation Tool Kit
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee & Snacks (unlimited across the entire day)
- Hard Copy of the Certificate will be couriered to your postal address on completed of the certification milestones.
- Fees includes Training, Assessment, Certification for Lifetime
- Globally recognized Certification