Accredited Lead Auditor Course
This course provides a detailed clause by clause analysis of the ISO 9001:2008 requirements, particularly in an audit setting. This course is particularly useful as a foundation for those who wish to be trained as auditors. It is also useful for staff in preparation for audits so that they know what auditors would want to see.
This course has been developed and accredited by IRCA lead auditors who have experience in various industries. Examples provided cover many sectors, including service and manufacturing sectors.
Why accredited lead auditor course?
Preparation for anyone who plan to complete other Quality Management Systems based accredited training courses such as the IRCA/2245 Quality Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor training course or the IRCA/2180 Internal QMS Auditor training course.
Introductory accredited training course for any staff who involved in the development, implementation and management of an ISO 9001:2008 management system.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course learners will be able to:
- detail the requirements of the ISO 9001 standard, clause by clause
- explain the evidences to look for to determine conformity or nonconformity of each clause
- provide examples of conformity and nonconformity to the ISO 9001 requirements Course Structure.
What will you learn?
- Describe the role of internal audit in the maintenance and improvement of management systems
- Explain the purpose and structure of ISO 9001
- Plan and prepare for an internal audit, gather audit evidence through observation, interview and sampling of documents and records
- Write factual audit reports that help to improve the effectiveness of the QMS
- Suggest ways in which the effectiveness of corrective action might be verified.