By accessing, browsing, or using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accepted the practices described in this Policy. GENGYAN Global Business Solutions reserves the right to alter this Policy at any time by posting the amended Policy on the Site.
1. Information we Collect
GENGYAN Global Business Solutions collects the e-mail addresses and other contact information you provide when you send us e-mail messages, complete a registration form or other submission form, or request or buy goods, services, or other information from us.GENGYAN Global Business Solutions uses this information to provide you with services, or information that you request. When visitors specifically request information from us through the Site GENGYAN Global Business Solutions may use your information to provide you with information reports as well as information about services offered by GENGYAN Global Business Solutions. To stop getting general e-mails or communications from GENGYAN Global Business Solutions, simply tell us so in a reply to any e-mail we send you.
2. Information Related to Employment
This Site has registration forms you can use to send your resume or CV to us and to receive a username and password. These forms require you to give us your name, address, e-mail address, and information about your job history, experience, and education. GENGYAN Global Business Solutions may also ask you for other information to help us tell whether you would be eligible under local immigration or employment laws to work in a particular country. You will be able to provide us additional information that you think may be useful for us to evaluate your experience as it relates to potential employment with GENGYAN Global Business Solutions.We will use your name, username, and e-mail address to contact you regarding any positions (at GENGYAN or at another GENGYAN Company) that interest you.
3. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
GENGYAN will not share this information with any other person, company or organization, except as stated below and under the following circumstances:
- GENGYAN Global Business Solutions who will also use your information only in accordance with this Policy.
- Third parties providing services to you pursuant to your agreement with GENGYAN Global Business Solutions or GENGYAN Companies or as may be required by law.
- With companies in the course of business transfers where customer and user information is one of the transferred business assets. If any GENGYAN Company or substantially all of any GENGYAN Company’s assets were acquired, such information would be one of the transferred assets.
- GENGYAN Global Business Solutions may also disclose information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or for the protection of the legal rights of GENGYAN or GENGYAN Companies or its affiliates, customers, or suppliers, other users of this Site, or the public; or in order to respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties.
- GENGYAN Global Business Solutions may disclose aggregated information to third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you.
4. Your Rights
You may review and approve the information collected about you in our database. Upon request, we will remove information from our customer database or change/correct personal information that you state is erroneous. However, you should understand that information about you in our database might come from a number of sources, including orders placed by you and third party mailing lists.
6. External Sites
7. Reasonable security practices and procedures
GENGYAN has formulated and documented GENGYAN Information Security Policy (hereinafter called as “the Policy”) based on international standard IS/ ISO/ICE 27001.GENGYAN adopts reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the Policy, which includes technical, operational, managerial and physical security control measures in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure while it is under GENGYAN’ control.The Policy limits access to personal information on business need basis. Our employees, to the extent they may have access to your personal information, are bound by Code of Business Ethics and Conduct and non-disclosure agreements which obligate them to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.GENGYAN shall undergo independent assessment / audit of its reasonable security practices and procedures, by an independent third party auditor, approved by the Government of India at least once a year.
Kindly contact us for any questions or clarifications regarding this policy.By using this Website, you consent to the collection, use, and transfer of your personal information as described in this Policy.
NOTE: There is information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by GENGYAN while collecting/processing your personal information / sensitive personal information. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used by GENGYAN for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the GENGYAN Web site. Certain provisions of this Policy such as access to your personal information may not be applicable to this information.