PMP® Certification Training
Project Management Professional® ( PMP®) is one of the topmost Global Certification in the field of management. Project Management Institute (PMI®) is the worldwide body of knowledge who provides PMP® Certification across the globe. A fact was disclosed in a recent survey, conducted by Project Management Institute (PMI®) that, Project Management Professional (PMP®)Certified Managers earn about 20% more salary than the regular managers. Gengyan Global has been facilitating PMP®Classroom Certification with exam preparation for aspiring managers from last 12 Years. Join our Project Management Professionals PMP® Classroom Certification Training course across India.
Upcoming Schedule Project Management Professional® (PMP®) Classroom Certification Training
PMP® upcoming classes
PMP® Certification Training Calender
|June||16-17 & 23-24||16-17 & 23-24||16-17 & 23-24||09-10 & 16-17||02-03 & 09-10|
|July||21-22 & 28-29||21-22 & 28-29||21-22 & 28-29||14-15 & 21-22||07-08 & 14-15||07-08 & 14-15|
|August||18-19 & 25-26||18-19 & 25-26||18-19 & 25-26||11-12 & 18-19||11-12 & 18-19||11-12 & 18-19|
Who should attend?
Any Professional who has minimum 4 years of experience regardless Industry: Team Leader, Manager, Associate Managers, project managers, IT Project Managers, Product Managers and Program Managers.
What learning benefits do you get from Gengyan’s training?
Establish a common vocabulary and understanding of basic Project Management terms and concepts such as A Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide)- Sixth Edition, project, Project management, operations, programs, stakeholders, earned value, scheduling techniques, and project managers’
Why choose Gengyan for your training?
- Gengyan is the World’s top IT and professional skill development Training Provider, with over 500,000+ professionals trained globally.
- Trusted by the Fortune 500 companies as their learning provider for career growth and training.
- 500+ certified and experienced trainers conduct trainings for various courses across the globe.
- 100% Satisfaction and 85%Ssuccess rate for all global Certification.
- More than 23+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.
- 35 hours of the Interactive Classroom session.
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition from PMI®.
- PMP® Certification Mock Exams and Mock Projects.
- Group Activities for better reinforcement.
- Industry-based case studies.
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies.
- 35 Contact hours/PDU’s certificate.
- PMP® Certification exam application assistance.
- 24/7 customer support.
Exam & Certifications
How do you become PMP® certified professional?
The duration of PMP® certification exam is four hours. Out of 200 questions, therefore, 175 will be scored. All questions are multiple-choice questions with only one correct answer.
You get one point for every question answered correctly. There is no negative marking for the incorrect ones. You may also mark a question that you are unsure of and revisit it at the end. However, you should attempt all 200 questions in the given time.
PMI® grades students on each of the five process groups and based on the grading, they declare a test taker as PMP® pass or fail. The grades are not disclosed to everyone. Rather, a rating is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient.
The result (pass or fail) is determined by a combination of these grades. The number of grades or points one has to score to pass the PMP®
Other Classroom Certification Training Course